Winter Sports - Safety and Conditioning
The winter season is here, and athletes of all ages may be as active as they were during the summer. While the cold weather sports are...
New developments in the approach and treatment of
orthopaedic injuries are occurring constantly.
Our newsletter is intended to give additional insight
to current related topics and news items.
Click on the topics below to find out more from the Orthopaedic connection website of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Arthroscopy and Reconstruction
• ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?
Tears and Instability
• Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
• Collateral Ligament Injuries
• Combined Knee Ligament Injuries
• Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
• Adolescent Anterior Knee Pain
• Burning Thigh Pain (Meralgia Paresthetica)
• Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
• Runner's Knee (Patellofemoral Pain)
• Biceps Tendon Tear at the Shoulder
• Chronic Shoulder Instability
• Shoulder Impingement/Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
Broken Bones, Fractures, & Injury
• How to Use Crutches, Canes, and Walkers
• Viscosupplementation Treatment for Arthritis
Diseases and Syndromes
• Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI)
• Kneecap (Prepatellar) Bursitis
Click below to view detailed graphics of our surgical techniques and procedures